poniedziałek, 10 sierpnia 2015

[REVIEWs] July 2015 - Comeback's

1. 9MUSES - Hurt Locker

RATINGS(From 1-5)
Choreography: 4
Set of the MV: 4
Song: 5
Lyrics: 5
Concept/Storyline: 5
Members looks: 5
Overall: 5
My other personal feels: I'm not a big fan of 9MUSES, but I enjoyed watching this MV. The song is catchy, perfect for summer. Also I like the choreography & the members looks gorgeous. For me it's better than their previous release, Drama :)



2. Big Bang - Sober

RATINGS(From 1-5)
Choreography: N/N
Set of the MV: 5
Song: 5
Lyrics: 5
Concept/Storyline: 5
Members looks: 5
Overall: 5
My other personal feels: For now this is the best song from all the M, A & D series. I love the melody with some rock sound in it :) Also, members look, set & concept is really cool, just Big Bang's style xD

3. HOTSHOT - I'm a HOTSHOT

RATINGS(From 1-5)
Choreography: 5
Set of the MV: 5
Song: 5
Lyrics: 5
Concept/Storyline: 5
Members looks: 5
Overall: 5
My other personal feels: I like this band since the beggining - they sounds amazing. This song is also cool & catchy. Choreography & the rest suits their style too, so it's really good overall.

4. Girl's Day - Ring Ma Bell

RATINGS(From 1-5)
Choreography: 5
Set of the MV: 5
Song: 5
Lyrics: 5
Concept/Storyline: 5
Members looks: 5
Overall: 5
My other personal feels: When I first saw the video & heard the song I wasn't sure if I'll ike it. But after watching it again & again I found out the charm of this song :) The girls are looking amazing, I like the set and the concept, it fits with everything. Also, i love the choreography, it's unique, cute & sexy xD

5. Girls' Generation (SNSD) - Party

RATINGS(From 1-5)
Choreography: 5
Set of the MV: 4
Song: 4
Lyrics: 5
Concept/Storyline: 4
Members looks: 5
Overall: 4.5
My other personal feels: Nice song & MV for a holidays. Sound is catchy, but to be honest nothing special. I like the choreography & concept, but it's nothing new tho. So overall the MV is a little boring, but it's enjoyable to watch :)

6. GOT7 - Just Right

RATINGS(From 1-5)
Choreography: 5!!
Set of the MV: 5!
Song: 5!
Lyrics: 5!
Concept/Storyline: 5!
Members looks: 5!
Overall: 5!!!
My other personal feels: Seriously, GOT7 is the best rookie group from 2014! I love every comeback from this group. This time I'm also not dissapointed. I totally love the song, lyrics are so cute & the choreography is amazing. Because of the way the MV is made & the whole concept, I really enjoy watching it :D
Another thing - the members looks. They're all handsome, but my JB especially looks so hot (*.*)

7. Infinite - Bad

RATINGS(From 1-5)
Choreography: 5!!
Set of the MV: 5!
Song: 5!
Lyrics: 5!
Concept/Storyline: 5!
Members looks: 5!
Overall: 5!!!
My other personal feels: Another amazing comeback this year! Infinite always slays with their comebacks, this time it's the same or even better than before. I love the song & choreography, it's so intense & charismatic, and it looks amazing at stages. Also, all members are looking absolutely gorgeous, but I had my eyes especially at the maknae, Sung Jong, since he is my bias <3 For sure, this song will be high in my rank :D

8. Goo Hara (KARA) - Choco Chip Cookies (ft. Giriboy)

RATINGS(From 1-5)
Choreography: 5
Set of the MV: 4
Song: 4,5
Lyrics: 4
Concept/Storyline: 5
Members looks: 5
Overall: 4.5
My other personal feels: I'm a big fan of KARA, and altough my favourite member is Gyuri & maybe Hara is not an amazing vocalist, I was anticipating her solo debut. I like the song, choreography & rest. It suits Hara well. The cute melody & lyrics are the best for summer, so it's enjoyable. Also, the featuring with Giriboy is a good choice, I like this rapper more and more. And lastly, Hara's partner in MV - he is a DSP trainee, and his name is Matthew Kim, if I'm not wrong xD THIS GUY IS SO DAMN HOT!  The best man for our beautiful Hara. I don't know which one of them is more lucky - him, having a chance to be so close with KARA's Hara, or her, having such a hot guy beside :D But whatever, even if this song is not as amazing as other songs released this year, I'm still buying it xD Hara, fighting!! Don't listen to those haters, you're the best!! They're just f*cking jelous that you're so gorgeous :)
P.S. I still think it would be better if "Can You Feel It?" ft. Yougji was the main track. When I watched live stages Hara was litarally slaying every performance!! All her haters should just watch it and shout their mouths xD

9. Super Junior - Devil

RATINGS(From 1-5)
Choreography: 5!!
Set of the MV: 5!
Song: 5!
Lyrics: 5!
Concept/Storyline: 5!
Members looks: 5!
Overall: 5!!!
My other personal feels: Holy sh*t, I'm so satisfied with this SJ comeback!! The MV is with full storyline, not in the box - seriously, SM started to really treat our boys well :D Talking about the song, as always it is an another hit!! The melody & lyrics, I totally love it! Again Super Junior slayed it totally!!
And the most important thing - we have Yesung is back!! My beloved utlimate bias, singing, dancing and looking gorgeous :D It's sad that there's Sungmin & Shindong missing... But they'll comeback soon :)
Overall, this comeback is totally amazing!! SuJu fighting <3

10. TVXQ (DBSK) - Rise As One (by MAX) & Champagne (by U-Know)

RATINGS(From 1-5)
Choreography: N/N
Set of the MV: 5
Song: 5
Lyrics: 5
Concept/Storyline: 5
Members looks: 5
Overall: 5
My other personal feels: I love Max voice, it's totally amazing. Song sounds good, I like the lyrics. Altough there's no choreography & Max is not really in the MV, I love the storyline presented in it. I don't fully understand it, but it makes you wonder a lot. It's interesting.


RATINGS(From 1-5)
Choreography: 5!
Set of the MV: 5
Song: 5
Lyrics: 5
Concept/Storyline: 5
Members looks: 5
Overall: 5!
My other personal feels: I love this song too :) The beat is catchy & the MV is hilarious, especially the part when U-Know is dressed as a baby xD I like everything about it - melody, lyrics, choreography(U-Know is dancing well as always xD ) & the whole set. Good job. Before going to military U-Know left us with an amazing song :)

11. BEAST (B2ST) - Gotta Go To Work & YeY
RATINGS(From 1-5)
Choreography: N/N
Set of the MV: 5
Song: 5
Lyrics: 5
Concept/Storyline: 5
Members looks: 5
Overall: 5!
My other personal feels: Such a cute song & MV :) I don't really know what to say besides that it's cute.


RATINGS(From 1-5)
Choreography: 5!
Set of the MV: 5
Song: 5
Lyrics: 5
Concept/Storyline: 5
Members looks: 5
Overall: 5!
My other personal feels: Amazing song!! It's so damn catchy, I love the lyrics & choreography too :) Boys looking so hot, let's say - HOTTER THAN A SUMMER TIME xD Especially our baby Yoseob :) Perfect beat for summer :D

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz