poniedziałek, 6 lipca 2015

[REVIEWs] June 2015 - Comeback's

1. SPEED - What U


RATINGS(From 1-5)
Choreography: 5 !
Set of the MV: 4
Song: 5
Lyrics: 5
Concept/Storyline: 5
Members looks: 5
Overall: 5
My other personal feels: SPEED is such an underrated group. I really like their songs & MVs. This time, even after Taewoon's departure and adding another member they still can amaze me. Song sounds great as always, they all look absolutely flawless, but let's talk more about the choreography. The idea of using rolleys (or however those shoes are called, just correct me, if I'm wrong :D ) is just dope! I wonder how can they dance in these, you know, without hitting the floor xD But I can't even ride a bike, so what can I know, hehe... They coordination is amazing. Big round of applause for that, boys :) Great comeback, fighting!

2. BIG BANG - Bang Bang Bang / We Like 2 Party


RATINGS(From 1-5)
Choreography: N/N
Set of the MV: 4
Song: 4
Lyrics: 5
Concept/Storyline: 4.5
Members looks: 5
Overall: 4.5
My other personal feels: I really like BIG BANG. They were one of my first k-pop boyands, right after Super Junior & SHINee. Altough I never was a big fan of their style, I really enjoyed their music & craziness. In 'Bang Bang Bang' they seems to come back to the 'Fantaastic Baby' style, but to be absolutely honest, 'Fantastic Baby' was a little better in my opinion. But I enjoy to see their crazy side again and again, so it is not so bad. The whole song & MV brings you a lot of positive energy, and this is the biggest plus of this song :)



RATINGS(From 1-5)
Choreography: N/N
Set of the MV: 5
Song: 4
Lyrics: 5
Concept/Storyline: 5
Members looks: 5
Overall: 4.5
My other personal feels:  I enjoy it when a group is having a concept like this, when they really seem to have fun on set. It's very heartwarming :) Besides when we are talking about BIG BANG, they're are the best when they show they real selfes. I just love each of their personalities xD Maybe the song is not such a hit, but I just enjoy watching the video. And this is the most important thing, right?

3. EXO - Love Me Right (Kor. & Chin. Ver.)

RATINGS(From 1-5)
Choreography: 5!
Set of the MV: 4.5
Song: 5
Lyrics: 5
Concept/Storyline: 4
Members looks: 5
Overall: 4.5
My other personal feels: It's good that they're not in the box only, but for me there's nothing really interesing in the MV besides the amazing choreography and great looks of the members :) There seems to be no real storyline, but only a bunch of shots that are not really connected to each other. Of course EXO fangirls will be delighted since the members are looking gorgeous & sexy, and the choreography is amazing. They're are really good at dancing and I think that even the worst hater can't say different xD It's just a fact, Just look at those moves, just cool as always. Besides, the song is catchy as hell. Especially the chorus part :)
And, as always, I like korean version more.

4. HIGH4 - Baby Boy

RATINGS(From 1-5)
Choreography: 5!
Set of the MV: 5
Song: 5
Lyrics: 5
Concept/Storyline: 5
Members looks: 5
Overall: 5!
My other personal feels: The biggest reason why HIGH4 was one of my favourite debuting groups last year is that they seem so fresh comparing to others. Their concepts, music style & looks. It's just so fresh. Besides, how can they be so cute & sexy at once?
This song, like the previous ones have some good vibe, I love it. And the set of the MV is wonderful :) Also, the choreography is really cool. No neeed to mention the members looks - it is just perfect <3 Young, fresh & talented as hell, Yeah, nothing more to add xD

5. Boys Republic - Hello

RATINGS(From 1-5)
Choreography: 5!
Set of the MV: 5
Song: 5
Lyrics: 5
Concept/Storyline: 5
Members looks: 5
Overall: 5!
My other personal feels: I fell in love with this group because of their mischievous style that they  last year. But even now, when I see their more serious side, I'm falling even harder for them <3
This song is trully beautiful with those melody & lyrics. When I saw it all, with a choreography, on stage, I was literally crying. They moved my heart like no one else for a long time. Perfect vocals, those emotions overflowing from the video... It's just so touching. So they'll be higher in my rank from now on :)

6. MBLAQ - Mirror

RATINGS(From 1-5)
Choreography: 5
Set of the MV: 5
Song: 5
Lyrics: 5
Concept/Storyline: 5
Members looks: 5
Overall: 5
My other personal feels: Another sad song this summer. And this is even more sad, since MBLAQ is coming back not as 5, but only with 3 members. I miss Lee Joon especially, cause he was my bias, but I'm also happy that rest of the boys are still there & that they brought such a wonderful song & MV. It seems that video has a lot of hidden meanings connected with departure of two other members. Even the lyrics seems so, but maybe it's only my fangirl heart that wants to belive in that... Even so, I love the song, lyrics & choreography. Everything is just perfect made, so I'm really happy :)

7. 2PM - My House

RATINGS(From 1-5)
Choreography: 5!!
Set of the MV: 5!
Song: 5!!
Lyrics: 5!!
Concept/Storyline: 5!!
Members looks: 5!!!!!! (OMG, especially Jun.K)
Overall: 5!!
My other personal feels: Seriously, these guys are driving me crazy with every single comeback. Of course, crazy from fangirling xD God, wae? WHAT IS LIFE? WHAT IS BREATHING? MY POOR HEART WILL EXPLODE SOONER OF LATER... Oops, sorry. But I really can't help it :)
So, let's go to the point. First, the amazing, catchy & MADE ALL BY JUN.K song. My bias <3 This is freaking amazing. Also, the lyrics - I love it. And the choreography, I'm literally dying every time I watch this, in MV or at live stages. Next thing - the concept of fairytales. JUN.K IS A F*CKING ROMEO. I WANNA BE A JULIET THEN <333 Of course others are also so damn sexy, especially Taec - such a sexy wolf. I can be even bitten by him. Sorry, Jun.K oppa, I shouldn't do that to you, but... Just hold your dongsaneg's better, cause they're all seducing me and trying to stole from you :D Besides, the live stages, dear lord... Their voices sounds just like a masterpiece. Go and check it out if you don't belive me :) And even if you do, just check them too xD
Ok, I think I need to calm down. I think that this is more than enough for my review xD

8. Teen Top - ah-ah

RATINGS(From 1-5)
Choreography: 5!
Set of the MV: 5
Song: 5
Lyrics: 5
Concept/Storyline: 5
Members looks: 5
Overall: 5!
My other personal feels: Ah, my sweet Teen Top... I really enjoy their music, even tho I'm not a big fangirl of them. But this time they made something totally amazing! The song is so good, catchy and all. Then the whole concept & storyline make me want to be those girls that they're with :)
And the most wonderful part of this MV - the choreography. DO YOU SEE THOSE MOVES? If you don't now what I mean, just go and watch their videos over & over. The end.

9. Mamamoo - Um Oh Ah Yeh

RATINGS(From 1-5)
Choreography: 5!
Set of the MV: 5
Song: 5
Lyrics: 5
Concept/Storyline: 5
Members looks: 5
Overall: 5!
My other personal feels: I'm still wondering how Mamamoo can be a rookie group? Like seriously now, how can a rookie group be just like them? Such a good vocals! Besides, their MVs are always so funny to watch. This is just the same. I love their music style, hope they won't ever change it. This just suits them as hell.
The music, choreography & everything all is just pure perfection. And don't you dare to say that it's not so.

10. Melody Day - #LoveMe

RATINGS(From 1-5)
Choreography: 5!
Set of the MV: 5
Song: 5
Lyrics: 5
Concept/Storyline: 5
Members looks: 5
Overall: 5!
My other personal feels: Another rookie girl group that doesn't seem to be a rookie, especially when we are talking about vocals. I just don't get it, but wahtever. Who cares, let's just enjoy it :)
Song is really well made, also the lyrics & choreography. Girls are looking beautiful & so the set of the whole video. Well done :)

 11. Gyuri (KARA) & From The Airport - The Little Prince

RATINGS(From 1-5)
Choreography: N/N
Set of the MV: 5
Song: 5
Lyrics: 5
Concept/Storyline: 5
Members looks: 5
Overall: 5!
My other personal feels: I love KARA, and Gyuri unnie is my favourite member. Her voice is very unique and beautiful, like a mermaid :) So I'm extremly happy that she has something more solo comparing to her activities with KARA.
This song is really good, with some rock spirit. I love it. Also, the lyrics & whole concept which seems to be inspired by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry's "The Little Prince", the book which I really cherish till now - it is just perfect. No need to mention a wonderful Gyuri's voice, which matches perfectly with the amazing music. Good job <3

12. AOA - Heart Attack

RATINGS(From 1-5)
Choreography: 4.5
Set of the MV: 5
Song: 4
Lyrics: 4
Concept/Storyline: 4.5
Members looks: 5
Overall: 4.5
My other personal feels: This video reminds me a lot one of the SNSD songs (I don't remember the title at the moment). I like AOA, but for me this song is nothing really special. Good song for summer, cool choeography and that's all. They had better songs before.

13. Sistar - Shake It

RATINGS(From 1-5)
Choreography: 4.5
Set of the MV: 5
Song: 4
Lyrics: 4
Concept/Storyline: 4
Members looks: 5
Overall: 4.5
My other personal feels: I don't really understand why some people are spazzing so much about this song. For me, I'm a little dissapointed to be honest. They also had better songs, but it's ok, it suits summer season and this is the most important now, right :) So for summer this is the best song so far. Not bad :)

14. BTS (Bangtan Boys) - Dope (or Sick, like it used to be on album :D)

RATINGS(From 1-5)
Choreography: 5!!
Set of the MV: 5!
Song: 5!!
Lyrics: 5!!
Concept/Storyline: 5!!
Members looks: 5!!!!!!
Overall: 5!!
My other personal feels: Seriously, those boys... I liked this song since I've listened to their newest album, so I was all happy to know, that they'll made a MV and promote it :) And now, when I saw this and their stages, I'm spazzing & fangirling all the time! THE CONCEPT tho. I love it <3 ABSOLUTELY ALL OF THEM ARE LOOKING FLAWLESS xD This is no joke. Of course my heart will always beat the fastest for my lovely bias, alien V aka Taehyung. He looks HOT AS HELL. Just help me breath <3
Let's move on. The song is of course amazing, and I've already knew that xD But the choreography they made for this - A F*CKING MASTERPIECE! Really, I'll kill everyone who will dare to tell that BTS can't dance.
Overall, just one of the best comeback's this year <3

15. BTOB - It's Okay

RATINGS(From 1-5)
Choreography: 5!!
Set of the MV: 5!
Song: 5!!
Lyrics: 5!!
Concept/Storyline: 5!!
Members looks: 5!!!!!!
Overall: 5!!
My other personal feels: Seriously, now... BTOB coming back this summer with a ballad. Ah, my dream has came true. Finally! It's so rare in k-pop that a group is promoting with a ballad song, that I'm crying every time when it happens TvT ( From happiness, of course :D )
I love ballads, but not all of them are good, like every type of song. But BTOB is coming back with such a beautiful & touching lyrics, perfect melody, and of course amazing vocals. And my Sungjae, baby, noona is so proud of you <3 And the others also made a good job, rappers too. Everything is matching just perfectly. That's how a ballad song should be made. Big round of applause for our lovely boys <3

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz