poniedziałek, 11 maja 2015

[REVIEWs] 2015 Comeback's - My favourite MVs

Cause as you may heard or read, I won't be doing MV reaction videos for some time, so here are my reviews of newest k-pop videos :) It's a lot, cause I wasn't able to record anything for so long, hope you enjoy it :)
P.S. N/N means that some point [choreography, storyline, etc.] is not included in the MV, so I can't rate it xD

1. CLC - Pepe [2015 rookie group]

RATINGS(From 1-5)
Choreography: 4.5
Set of the MV: 5
Song: 4.5
Lyrics: 5
Concept/Storyline: 4
Members looks: 4
Overall: 4.5
My other personal feels: One of the best girlgroup debut so far :) I love the rythm & lyrics. Also, the MV is cute, funny and slightly sexy at once. The choreography is interesting, I would like to learn it. The girls voices are really amazing, rappers are good too. I think I'll be following them from now on :)

2. F.T.Island - Pray

RATINGS(From 1-5)
Choreography: N/N
Set of the MV: 5
Song: 5
Lyrics: 5
Concept/Storyline: 5
Members looks: 5
Overall: 5+ (xD)
My other personal feels: I was following F.T.Island for a long time, since I watched a drama 'You're Beautiful' with Hongki. I loved their music and right now I'm even more in love with them. I like the direction in which they're going recently. They're more rockish and as a big fan of rock & metal music I'm so happy :DD Also the concept & sets of the MV looks amazing. Song is just beautiful, the same for lyrics, so touching. My boys, good job!! Keep going like this!! And Hongki, my dear bias, you look just gorgeous!! [And his wonderful voice, ah <3]

3. K.Will - Growing

RATINGS(From 1-5)
Choreography: N/N
Set of the MV: 5
Song: 5
Lyrics: 5
Concept/Storyline: 4
Members looks: N/N
Overall: 4.5

My other personal feels: K.Will is surely one of the best vocalists in korean music industry. His voice and charming personality catched my heart right away :) As you may know, I'm really weak-hearted to men's unique voices, so my biases are mostly main or lead vocals, so it wasn't hard for me to fall for K.Will. This time, as always, my oppa didn't dissapoint me :) The song & lyrics are truly beautiful, also so sad, that I nearly cried when I've heard it for the first time. Storyline suits the song well, but again there's no K.Will in the MV and I'm a little sad about it. But after all, at least I can hear his wondeful voice <3



4. EXO - Call Me Baby (Korean & Chinese Version)



RATINGS(From 1-5)
Choreography: 5
Set of the MV: 3
Song: 5
Lyrics: 4
Concept/Storyline: 4
Members looks: 5
Overall: 4.5

My other personal feels: I'm not a big fan of EXO, but this song is definitely catchy & the dance also looks so cool :) Only minus of this MV is that SM haven't made a storyline - I really liked their previous videos because of storylines. But since 'Overdose' it seems like SM is investing less and less into EXO and it makes me sad. I just personally think they deserves better MV than just dancing in the empty room :( Lyrics were just random, also for concept. But I admit it, the members looks just really sexy :) And as always, I prefer korean version more. I just like korean language better, that's all :)

5. IRON - blu (ft. Babylon) [2015 rookie rapper]

RATINGS(From 1-5)
Choreography: N/N
Set of the MV: 5
Song: 5
Lyrics: 5
Concept/Storyline: 5
Members looks: 5
Overall: 5

My other personal feels: I fell for IRON's rapping since he featured in SHINee's Jonghyun solo track. His rap skills are just amazing!! So I was really exited for his debut. The set is so beautiful & dark & gloomy, I like it a lot. Also the song itself  sounds so good, and lyrics seems to be so honest and strong, perfect for rapping. The featuring artist, Babylon, has such a beautiful voice, and it suits well with the song. And IRON is such a hottie xD

6. Park Si Hwan - Dessert

RATINGS(From 1-5)
Choreography: 5
Set of the MV: 4
Song: 5
Lyrics: 5
Concept/Storyline: 4
Members looks: 5
Overall: 4.5

My other personal feels: I fell for Park Si Hwan last year, after his debut with Spring Awakeing and this year I'm falling for him even more :) 'Dessert' is just an amazing song, with a bit cheesy lyrics, but I like it like hell :) And this rockish sound, ahhh, I love it :) Storyline was just random, but Si Hwan looks so damn handsome as a chef...

7. Mamamoo - Ahh Oop! (ft. eSNA)

RATINGS(From 1-5)
Choreography: 5
Set of the MV: 5
Song: 5
Lyrics: 5
Concept/Storyline: 5
Members looks: 5
Overall: 5

My other personal feels: I'm following these girls since their debut and with every single comeback I'm more and more amazed - they don't seem like rookie group at all!! Their vocal, rap & dance skills are much better than some of the girlgroups which are on kpop scene for a longer time. Also, I like their retro style, even if I'm not a big fan of concepts like this. They suite this concept so good that I just cannot say that I don't like it. This song, as the others, has that kind of charm. The same for the choreography, concept & members looks - everything fits perfectly with each other. In addiction, of course featuring with such a good artist like eSNA is like hitting the jackpot! I hope that Mamamoo will become a really popular group, they deserve a good recongnition :)

8. Park Hyo Shin - Shine Your Light

RATINGS(From 1-5)
Choreography: N/N
Set of the MV: 5
Song: 5
Lyrics: 5
Concept/Storyline: 5
Members looks: 5
Overall: 5

My other personal feels: Oh My God, my wonderful oppa came back with such a DAEBAK song!! As always, Park Hyo Shin don't dissapoint me. His voice, beautiful lyrics & well made melody made totally amazing song <3 MV is simple, but suits the song, and oppa looks so handsome here <3
I only hope that soon Park Hyo Shin will release at least mini album, cause the more singles he record, the more hungry of his voice I am :)

9. JJCC - On The Flower Bed (ft. Jung Hoon Hee)

RATINGS(From 1-5)
Choreography: 5
Set of the MV: 5
Song: 5
Lyrics: 5
Concept/Storyline: 5
Members looks: 5
Overall: 5

My other personal feels: This boys showed me so many sides of themselfs, and everytime I'm just amazed by them. This song & MV is so cute that I'm just melting <3 Jackie Chan surely had an eye for a talented people when he was creating this group. Can't wait for their next concept :)

10. 24K - Hey You
RATINGS(From 1-5)
Choreography: 5
Set of the MV: 3
Song: 5
Lyrics: 4
Concept/Storyline: 4
Members looks: 5
Overall: 4

My other personal feels: Before this comeback I've heard some of their songs, but wasn't much interesed. But now, this song seems more catchy than the others & the choreography is amazing!! I was just WOWed by the dance. Other things like set, lyrics and concept is rather random, but maybe from now on I'll pay more attention to this group :) And I'm also really curious about the two new members xD

11. BASTARZ (Block B sub-unit) - Conduct Zero (or Zero for Conduct, as you wish xD)

RATINGS(From 1-5)
Choreography: 5
Set of the MV: 5
Song: 5
Lyrics: 5
Concept/Storyline: 5
Members looks: 5
Overall: 5 [!!!]

My other personal feels: Block B is just amazing group, so their sub-unit had to be DAEBAK as well xD BASTARZ is made of U-Kwon, B-Bomb and our cute, yet charismatic maknae, P.O.
Oh my gosh, they're such a badass in this MV :) From the whole song, set, dance and lyrics the confidence and charisma are just flowing like tsunami. And I totally love it!! This song & MV already got stuck in my head, so they'll be high in my year-end rank of kpop songs xD

12. CROSS GENE - Play With Me
RATINGS(From 1-5)
Choreography: 5
Set of the MV: 5
Song: 5
Lyrics: 5
Concept/Storyline: 5
Members looks: 5
Overall: 5 [!!!]

My other personal feels: I cannot describe how much I love this group since their debut in 2012 wit 'La Di Da Di'. They catched me by their amazing songs, unique choreographies, multinational members (a little bit like my beloved U-Kiss) & charming personalities :) They're definitely underrated group in Korea and I don't understand that - they're better and better with every comeback!! This time also they made a huge impression on me. The song is catchy as hell, I love the lyrics, the whole set & costumes (maybe exept Sangmin's hair style, it looks a little weird, you know, those curly hair xD) and most of all the concept. Also, the Zhang Yuan from Abnormal Summit (variety show where Takuya is also as a japanese representative, Zhang Yuan as chinese), I love this guy, he is so adorable, and now he is in CROSS GENE's music video xD

13. Dal Shabet - JOKER
RATINGS(From 1-5)
Choreography: 5
Set of the MV: 4
Song: 5
Lyrics: 5
Concept/Storyline: 5
Members looks: 5
Overall: 4.5

My other personal feels: Before 'B.B.B' I haven't been interesed in Dal Shabet. After that song it has been big boom in my head and now there's another :) I totally love this concept, and the dance - I really want to learn it, even if I'm unable to dance xD And their costumes - just look at them, just perfect fit. I'm also jelous of their bodies, really. Someone may say that it's just another super sexy concept, but for me it has that 'something' in it, which makes this song really unique :)

14. Jinusean - Tell Me One More Time (ft. Jang Hanna)

RATINGS(From 1-5)
Choreography: 5
Set of the MV: 4
Song: 5
Lyrics: 5
Concept/Storyline: 5
Members looks: 5
Overall: 4.5

My other personal feels: This song really stuck in my head, it makes you dance, I love it like crazy xD I've never heard about those two, but they're just amazing!! And even when I know how old they are, they looks just so fine <3 Anyway, also the featuring is great - this girl's voice is wonderful :) I like the concept of traveling in time xD There are also some people that I know - someone from Running Man, am I right? Also some spotsman that I saw at Idol Star Olympic, if I'm not wrong.
Really amazing oppas~~

15. M&D(Heechul & Jungmo) - I Wish

RATINGS(From 1-5)
Choreography: N/N
Set of the MV: 5
Song: 5
Lyrics: 5
Concept/Storyline: 5
Members looks: 5
Overall: 5

My other personal feels: Since 'Close Ur Mouth' I wished for M&D comeback and it finally came true! This song is as good as previous one, or even better. And Heechul put some many of his friends in this MV, and it's just such a real storyline that I just can't xD Heechul oppa is sure one of a kind xD Also Jungmo, he still looks so hot as hell. Those two makes a great combo for sure :)

16. HOTSHOT - Watch Out

RATINGS(From 1-5)
Choreography: 5
Set of the MV: 4
Song: 5
Lyrics: 5
Concept/Storyline: 4
Members looks: 5
Overall: 4.5

My other personal feels: Honestly, I liked their debut song more, but this is also good. I'm not so into hip hop style, but it seems to suite them well. Surely they're worth following xD

17. Mr Mr - Out

RATINGS(From 1-5)
Choreography: 5
Set of the MV: 3
Song: 5
Lyrics: 5
Concept/Storyline: 4
Members looks: 5
Overall: 4

My other personal feels: I'm a little dissapointed with this MV - I don't really like the set and the song is not so good like the previous ones. But boys looks amazing as always, and the dance is nice, as well as vocal & rao. Also, Tey, dear lord, why are you so damn sexy? I haven't gotten over 'Dangerous' yet and he already ruined my heart again. Also our leader-nim, Jin, my young So Ji Sub, because of this resemblence I just can't ignore you <3 I like So Ji Sub too much, so I just liked Jin straight from the beginning xD Hope next time the company will give them better MV than just a shiny box, they definitely deserves that :)

18. UNIQ - EOEO

RATINGS(From 1-5)
Choreography: 5
Set of the MV: 4.5
Song: 5
Lyrics: 5
Concept/Storyline: 4
Members looks: 5
Overall: 4.5

My other personal feels: They started with rather cute concepts in 'Falling In Love', but also with hip hop style in Ninja Turtles OST. Even if I'm not so into them, I'm still interesed, so I've followed them and for now I like what I see. The choreography is absolutely the best part of this MV, especially the part when they're showing some body xD

19. Park Boram - Celepretty

RATINGS(From 1-5)
Choreography: 4
Set of the MV: 4.5
Song: 4
Lyrics: 4
Concept/Storyline: 4
Members looks: 5
Overall: 4.5

My other personal feels: I really liked her debut track with Zico, and she's still releasing good stuff :) She also seems like a neighbourhood girl, looking so nice and pretty :) Song is nice, also the dance, the whole MV is so cute & makes you feel happy. Good job :)

20. So Yumi - Shake Me Up

RATINGS(From 1-5)
Choreography: 5
Set of the MV: 4.5
Song: 5
Lyrics: 5
Concept/Storyline: 4
Members looks: 5
Overall: 4.5

My other personal feels: Lately I'm really into trot music, so I'm really happy when another songs like this appeat. Also, the fact that even after Kiss&Cry disbanding *btw, such a shame, I really liked their debut song :( * one of their members are at least going solo. I like the concept & all, Yumi voice is just made for trot music. In addition, the melody is so catchy! Amazing song & MV :)

21. Jimin (AOA) & J.Don (N.Flying) - GOD
RATINGS(From 1-5)
Choreography: 5
Set of the MV: 5
Song: 5
Lyrics: 5
Concept/Storyline: 5
Members looks: 5
Overall: 5

My other personal feels: Amazing duo!! This is so badass as hell, and I totally love it!! Lot of charisma and confidence, just like the hip hop track & MV should be! Jimin's rap is good as always, so I won't be talking about it much, who knows AOA(Ace of Angels), then know what kind of rapper she is :) Let's just talk about this super hot, sexy & charismatic male rapper who's in this duo with her - J.Don! Having such a voice & looks should be illegal, for real. His band hasn't even debuted in Korea (N.Flying already had debuted in Japan) and I've already fallen for him so hard! Gosh, this guy really ruin my poor fangirl heart...

22. BTS (Bangtan Boys) - I Need You
RATINGS(From 1-5)
Choreography: 5
Set of the MV: 5
Song: 5
Lyrics: 5
Concept/Storyline: 5
Members looks: 5
Overall: 5 [!!!!!!!!!]

My other personal feels: Oh my feels, dear lord, omona!! This is so different from their previous songs, but it is still AMAZING!! Those boys are really talented & BTS is one of the most amazing groups right now. The storyline in the original version of the MV is so sad, it really hurts and makes me cry... And the choreography is totally smashing it all!! And my bias, V, his voice is just perfect <3
I just can't find right words to describe how much I love this song - it is just DAEBAK :)

23. HeartB - Remember

RATINGS(From 1-5)
Choreography: N/N
Set of the MV: 5
Song: 5
Lyrics: 5
Concept/Storyline: 5
Members looks: 5
Overall: 5


My other personal feels: Last year HeartB totally won my heart with 'Shine' & 'Missing You'. There's not much ballad groups in k-pop, so I'm really happy that they debuted. I totally love their voices, and the storyline of this MV is really sad, but it suits the song so well. They're really the best :)

24. ELSIE (T-ara's Eunjung) - I'm Good (ft. K.Will)

RATINGS(From 1-5)
Choreography: N/N
Set of the MV: 5
Song: 4
Lyrics: 5
Concept/Storyline: 5
Members looks: 5
Overall: 4.5


My other personal feels: The thing I like the most about this song is that K.Will is featured in it. Besides this the song & MV is good, maybe not my favourite, but Eunjung did well :)

25. Jun Hyun Seung (Beast) - Ma First (ft. Giriboy)

RATINGS(From 1-5)
Choreography: 5
Set of the MV: 5
Song: 5
Lyrics: 5
Concept/Storyline: 5
Members looks: 5
Overall: 5


My other personal feels: Hyunseung is just a genius! I love absolutely everything about this MV - dance is cool, song is amazing, and oppa's voice is melting my heart as always :) And of course he is looking just gorgeus <3

26. ROMEO - Lovesick [2015 rookie group]

RATINGS(From 1-5)
Choreography: 5
Set of the MV: 5
Song: 5
Lyrics: 5
Concept/Storyline: 5
Members looks: 5
Overall: 5


My other personal feels: Another amazing rookie this year :) Great dancers, vocalists & rappers, amazing visuals. Song is catchy, set is nice for an eye. I'm totally into it xD

27. Kim Sung Kyu (Infinite) - The Answer & Kontrol

RATINGS(From 1-5)
Choreography: N/N
Set of the MV: 5
Song: 5
Lyrics: 5
Concept/Storyline: 5
Members looks: 5
Overall: 5


My other personal feels: Really, our leader-nim solo's are always so amazing!! He is such a good singer, so good looking and talented :) And this song is absolutely making me fall for this guy <3


RATINGS(From 1-5)
Choreography: N/N
Set of the MV: 5
Song: 5
Lyrics: 5
Concept/Storyline: 5
Members looks: 5
Overall: 5


My other personal feels: Also amazing song, with so sad storyline... Our genius leader-nim is totally the best <3
=====================================================
And... that's all guys for now :) If you have any requests for a review, write a comment below :)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz