poniedziałek, 18 grudnia 2017

[*] ~R.I.P~ Jonghyun (SHINee) [8.04.1990 ~18.12.2017]





"Baby I’m so lonely so lonely 
I feel like I’m alone 
When I see you so tired, 
I worry that I’m baggage to you, that I’m too much
Baby I’m so lonely so lonely 
I feel like I’m alone
I don’t want to make it obvious to you
I’m used to just holding it in 
Understand me."

 PL: "Według raportu policji, Jonghyun został znaleziony w wynajętym studiu w Cheongdam-dong, w południowym Seulu, około godziny 18:10 (KST) 18 grudnia 2017 roku. Wcześniej jego starsza siostra zadzwoniła na numer alarmowy wzywając do akcji ratowniczej o 16:42 mówiąc, że jest przekonana, że jej brat popełnia samobójstwo. Popełnił samobójstwo poprzez zatrucie tlenkiem węgla."
Source: wikipedia
ENG: "According to the police, Jonghyun was found unconscious at a rented apartment studio in Cheongdam-dong, Southern Seoul, around 18:10 (KST) December 18, 2017. Earlier, his older sister made the initial call to emergency responders at 16:42, reporting that she believed her brother was committing suicide. He reportedly sent a number of text messages to his sister with words such as "last goodbye". He was rushed to Konkuk University Hospital in a state of cardiac arrest. He received emergency CPR treatment but failed to regain consciousness, and was pronounced dead at the hospital. He was 27 at the time of death. Investigators believe he died from inhaling toxic fumes, as they discovered coal briquettes burnt on a frying pan upon arriving at the apartment."
Source: wikipedia
Artykuły/Articles:

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz